- Conference paper sending process is completed.
- • All abstracts or full papers should be submitted to ONLINE SUBMISSION SYSTEM.
• ***Please submit your abstract/full-text paper using the formatting of the templates on the left.
- • To complete the registration process, please fill in THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- • Each participant must fill out the registration form.
- • The registration form must be sent by e-mail with attachments (Bank receipt) to complete the registration process (email@example.com).
- • Authors may submit up to 2 abstracts and Presentation combinations can be 1 oral ; 1 poster ; 1 oral + 1 poster ; 2 poster.
- • The conference languages are Turkish and English.
- • Abstracts / full papers can be submitted and presented in Turkish or English languages.
- • Word documents as doc or docx are the acceptable file formats.
Virtual / Video Presentations
We understand that some presenters will be unable to make the trip to conference venue to present their papers, mainly due to financial and/or health restrictions on travel. EurasianBioChem 2018 has therefore instituted a virtual (skype) and video presentation system to allow the authors of accepted proposals the same publication opportunities as regular presenters.
Virtual presentations can be done in two ways.
Option 1 : Video presentation
- • The film duration should not exceed 15 minutes. Presentations of videos will be followed by a short discussion. Therefore, the authors will be contacted via Skype at the end of the video presentations.
- • Presentations should be allowed in the following formats (.avi,.mp4).
- • Video presentations should be done in Turkish or English languages.
- • All paper will be published in proceedings book, and Participation e-Certificate will be sent.
- • Video presentations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2018.
- • If your video under the 20 MB, you can send your videos via e-mail email@example.com . If it's bigger than 20 MB, you should upload your video on Youtube and send your video link e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Option 2 : Skype presentation
- • Our participants registered for Video Conference option should follow below instructions:
- • You need to have a Skype® account (***Please make sure that your username is your Name and Surname. Changing your username is very easy. You simply click on your name at the upper left of your Skype account and change it). If you do not have one yet, please download it for free from: https://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
- • After logging in, click Contacts – Add Contact – Search Skype Directory, at the upper left of your Skype screen
- • You will see a lens sign to search a contact at the upper left of your skype screen.
- • Here do your search for the following accounts of EurasianBioChem: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Add each account to your contacts (Please make sure you added all three accounts since these accounts are to be used for parallel sessions)
- • EurasianBioChem accounts will accept your contact requests.
- • After the final program is announced, you will know at which date and time and session you will be presenting your work.
- • The chair of your session or session staff will call you on skype for your presentation.
- • Please also make sure that your microphone and webcam is properly working.
- • To share your screen with the session audience, you will click on Call – Share Screens at the upper left of your Skype window. After bringing your presentation to full screen you may present your work.
- • Please do not directly stop sharing your screen after your presentation for potential questions that might arise from the audience and session chair regarding your study.
- • Please do not hesitate to contact us of you have further questions regarding the Video conference.
- • Poster dimension is 50 x 70 cm (50 cm wide and 70 cm height).
- • Spelling rules can be done according to the author's own preferences.
- • Please download the EurasianBioChem LOGO to use on the poster.
- • The space allocated for posters during registration will be notified to participants by conference staff.